Scientific Reports from PCB Dredging Project
GE’s Phase 2 Community Health and Safety Plan
To read GE’s Phase 2 Remedial Action Community Health and Safety Plan, click here (PDF, 10.1 MB).
Peer Review Panel’s Final Report on Phase 1 Dredging — September 2010
To read the full report, which includes the text, tables and figures, click here.
GE’s Final Phase 1 Evaluation Report — March 2010
- To read the text of the report, click here (PDF, 1.9 MB)
- To read the executive summary of the report, click here (PDF, 475K)
- To download the entire report, including tables and figures, click here. Please note this is a large file that may take some time to download. (PDF, 50.9 MB)
- Tables, Section 2 – Overview of Performance Standards (PDF 127K)
- Tables, Section 3 – Phase 1 Dredging Program Overview (PDF 238K)
- Tables, Section 4 – Performance of Phase 1 Relative to the EPS (PDF 111K)
- Tables, Section 5 – Evaluation of Resuspension (PDF 467K)
- Tables, Section 6 – Evaluation of Issues with Residuals (PDF 426K)
- Tables, Section 7 – Factors Affecting Productivity (PDF 385K)
- Tables, Section 8 – Ability to Meet Performance Standards During Phase 2 (PDF 135K)
- Tables, Section 9 – Recommended Changes to EPS and Monitoring Requirements (PDF 213K)
EPA’s Final Phase 1 Evaluation Report — March 2010
To read EPA’s Final Phase 1 Evaluation Report, you can read it on EPA’s website here. (You will be leaving hudsondredging.com.)
To obtain copies of earlier scientific reports, please contact us at 518-792-4087, toll-free at 1-888-596-3655 or e-mail info@HudsonDredging.com
Please go here if you are looking for Hudson River Dredging data.